Many cities advertised their prime locations in the 1951 Manufacturer’s Record, dedicated to Mississippi’s industrial opportunities, including Greenville and its port.
If I’m reading this image on MDOT’s Port of Greenville webpage correctly, it looks like they succeeded in expanding the port.
See more Industrial Mississippi . . .
- 1930s Industrial History in Natchez
- Manufacturer’s Record 1946
- Knox Glass Company, Flowood
- N&W Overall Company, Jackson
- Blue Bell, Natchez and Belmont
- Rice-Stix Factory, Water Valley
- Jackson Lamp and Glass Works
- Tupelo’s Day-Brite Plant
- Taylor Machine Works, Louisville
- J.A. Olson Company, Winona