Pike County’s seat of government has a number of interesting 19th-century buildings, and, as Suzassippi has shared here, a 1930s post office with not one but three murals. There’s enough to catch the eye that maybe these two Craftsman bungalows, almost across the street from each other, right on the main drag, can get lost. But today they’re the stars of the show.
Can’t get enough of Craftsman?
- Craftsman Style in Mississippi
- Greenville Craftsman: Leavenworth-Wasson-Carroll House
- Lameuse Street Craftsman (Biloxi)
- Hattiesburg Craftsman: Corley Griffen House
- Belhaven Craftsman: N.W. Overstreet House
- Fernwood Craftsman
- Craftsman Porches of Yazoo City
- Purvis Women’s Club
- Brookhaven Craftsman: Y-Hut
- Drummond Street Craftsman (Vicksburg)
- Belhaven Craftsman: Emmett J. Hull House
- Money Craftsman
Categories: Architectural Research, Magnolia
Leave a Reply