Yesterday’s Facebook post by the MDAH Historic Preservation Division indicated that the Lameuse Street Historic District in Biloxi has been recommended by the Mississippi National Register Review Board for listing on the National Register.
That reminded me that there are several interesting Craftsman-style houses on Lameuse, and I offer three of them here for your Friday viewing pleasure.
Can’t get enough of Craftsman?
- Craftsman Style in Mississippi
- Greenville Craftsman: Leavenworth-Wasson-Carroll House
- Hattiesburg Craftsman: Corley Griffen House
- Magnolia Craftsman
- Belhaven Craftsman: N.W. Overstreet House
- Fernwood Craftsman
- Craftsman Porches of Yazoo City
- Purvis Women’s Club
- Brookhaven Craftsman: Y-Hut
- Drummond Street Craftsman (Vicksburg)
- Belhaven Craftsman: Emmett J. Hull House
- Money Craftsman