Lost to Katrina
Remembering just a few of the many historic landmarks lost during Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath.
- Hurricane Katrina/ Gulf Coast Recovery
- Roll Call of Landmarks Lost to Katrina
- Lost to Katrina: Elmwood Manor, Bay St. Louis (1812-2005)
- Lost to Katrina: Pass Christian’s Town Library (c.1853-2005)
- Lost to Katrina (etc.): East Ward School, Gulfport (1921-2008)
- Lost to Katrina: Louis Sullivan House, Ocean Springs (1890-2005)
- Lost to Katrina: Farnsworth Summer House, Pascagoula (1898-2005)
- Lost to Katrina: Tullis-Toledano Manor (1856-2005)
- Lost Mississippi: Father Ryan House, Biloxi (1840-2005)
Telling the stories of historic landmarks that took a beating in Katrina but came through with flying colors.