An occasional series bringing back old newspaper clippings from the proverbial vertical file.
- Saving the Madison County Courthouse: Madison County Herald, May 5, 1925
- A Plea for North State Street’s Preservation: Northside Reporter, Nov. 15, 1973
- Taborian Hospital: Bolivar County News, Dec. 3, 1942
- Save Downtown Jackson: Clarion-Ledger, October 31, 1982
- Revisionist History from a Blue-Haired Lady (Spengler’s Corner, Jackson): August 1937
- Quaker Oats in the Delta: Bolivar Commercial, July 19, 1946
- Leflore County Courthouse: Greenwood Commonwealth, October 8, 1904